Wednesday 5 September 2012

Eight Enormous Elephants

This review comes from Laila. This book is called Eight Enormous Elephants and is written by Penny Dolan and Leo Broadley.


This book is about eight elephants who came through the door of a house and they squashed the sofa and they slid down the stairs. The boy in the story told them to go but they said ''No Way!", but then a mouse squeaked ''Hey!" and then he told them to clean the house and then when the house was as clean as they found it the eight elephants danced out the door. They danced away and they left no track but those enormous elephants might come back and the boy said "What do you think mum? What do you say? Can I keep the mouse that I found today?"...

My favourite part of this book is when the elephants would not leave and the mouse came and said "Hey!" because the elephants were scared of them. I thought that part was funny. I would read this book again in the future inshaaAllaah but maybe not so soon. 

Thank you for reading my review

Laila aged 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment