Monday 27 August 2012

I don't like Gloria

This review comes from Laila. The book is called I don't like Gloria and is written by Kaye Umansky and Margaret Chamberlain.



This book is about a cat named Gloria. She goes to live in a house where there is a dog named Colin. Colin does not like Gloria because she eats from his dish, she sleeps in his basket, and even worse she has taken over his garden. When Gloria ate from Colin's dish he growled at her and got told off. Then one day a big cardboard box arrived and Gloria and Colin both tried to look inside the box but they both got pushed back. They managed to see what was in the box, it was a fluffy rabbit named Jeffery. Now Colin and Gloria no longer got all the attention. They still didn't like each other but they agreed on one thing, that they REALLY didn't like Jeffery. 

I really like this book and I first read it a long time ago in our local library. I am very happy that I now have my own copy at home. 

My favourite part is when they both agreed on not liking Jeffery the rabbit. 

I will read this book again very soon as I really enjoy reading it. 

Thank you for reading my review.

Laila aged 7

No comments:

Post a Comment