Tuesday 11 September 2012

Eating and Drinking

This review comes from Aleigha. The book is called 'Eating and Drinking' and it comes from the Learn About series by Umm Ilhaam. 


The book is about eating and drinking, it tells you about what Allah gave to you and how you should be grateful for what Allah and then your parents give you. It teaches you that you should eat with your right hand and drink with 3 sips breathing in the middle (in between sips) and that you should not blow inside your food. 

I found it interesting to know that if you see food on the floor you should clean it and then eat it so you don't leave it for the shaytaan.

I enjoyed reading this book because you can learn from it when you make mistakes and its good to remind you about things you need to do when eating. I would YES read this book again I would like to read it every day and I think others would find it interesting reading for themselves. 

Thank you for reading my review. 

Aleigha 12 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment